× nl Switch to Dutch EN Switch to English

About us

InterDC primarily focuses on businesses in the East of the Netherlands. However our datacenters can also be used as a fallback location for datacenters located in the West of the Netherlands. Our datacenters are located at 144 feet and 55 feet above sea level (NAP), while most datacenters in the West are situated below the sea level. InterDC has a total rack capacity of 80, which together can house a total of 2500 servers.



Carrier-neutral

InterDC has an open network policy, which means that any internet/network provider can establish themselfs in our datacenters. This gives you the option to choose from a broad selection of internet/network providers within our datacenters.
leaf

Green datacenter

InterDC uses renewable energy consisting of 22% wind, 64% water and 14% biomass. Our datacenters uses free air cooling for most of the year, which means that outside air is being used to cool the servers. This method of cooling is possible because the temperature in the Netherlands, for 80% of the year, is below the 20 degrees celsius. The remaining 20% of the year uses the traditional cooling method.

Thereby the target temperature, on the datafloors, is set to 24 degrees celsius, which also helps in reducing cooling load.

open door

Carrier neutral

InterDC has an open network policy, meaning that any internet/network provider can establish themselves in our datacenters. This gives you the option to choose from a broad selection of internet/network providers within our datacenters. Thereby we can deliver multiple connectivity services to you.

history

Origin

InterDC is a subsidiary of InterRacks CV which focuses on providing data housing. In the autumn of 2010, InterRacks envisioned the plans to build their own first datacenter. One reason for the plans was the need to expand, which could not be provided by the existing data site. The second reason was to improve the response times in case of server/network calamities by having the data site closer.

about

About InterRacks

InterRacks was founded in 2005 with the aim of offering colocation and internet services. In 2006 Interracks expanded the product portfolio with connectivity solutions and internet routing. In 2011 we added InterDC to our portfolio.


about

Certification

Security is very important to us. We have obtained all information security certificates. Download our certificates below.

Datacenter Enschede
  • InterDC
  • Josinkstraat 30
  • 7547AB Enschede
  • Nederland
Datacenter Hengelo
  • InterDC Hengelo
  • Sherwood Rangers 1
  • 7551KW Hengelo
  • Nederland
Bank info
Bank: ING
City: Enschede
Country: Nederland
IBAN: NL11INGB0004893569
BIC: INGNL2A
Chamber of commerce
Chamber of commerce: 08135503
Region: Veluwe en Twente
Vat number: NL8147.47.796.B01