× nl Switch to Dutch EN Switch to English

Specifications

Our datacenter has al the needed services such as firedetection, security system, emergency power, AC units and a meeting room... What about the coffee? Thats free of charge!

Carrier-neutral

InterDC has an open network policy, which means that any internet/network provider can establish themselfs in our datacenter. This gives you the option to choose from a broad selection of internet/network providers within our datacenter.

InterDC is a ISO27001 and NEN7510 certified datacenter designed according to the Tier 3 specifications. The Tier 3 specification describes how the minimal expected availability of 99.982% can be guaranteed by use of redundant components througout the datacenter (Power, Cooling and Internet).
InterDC can accomodate a total of 60 racks and thus can house over 1800 servers.

A schematic view of our datacenter:


Datafloor

The datacenter consists of approximately 1,290 square foot for a total of 60 racks and uses a raised floor system for optimal cooling and cable management. With a raised floor cold air is provided through the ventilations panels placed on the datafloor surface. The server racks are placed in a hot and cold corridor for the most optimal cooling performance.


The racks on the raised floor


Security

The datacenter is secured by multiple HD cameras. The cameras are equipped with motion sensors which allows them to detect possible intrusions in a darkend environment. Physical access to the datafloor is regulated via access cards and unique pin numbers. In the event that someone loses his / her access cards, no access can be gained without the unique pin number.
Every camera, motion detector, light and doors are managed via our BMS (Building Management Software). In addition to security our systems monitors data from temperature, power usage and fire detection sensors.


Camera surveillance


(Emergency) Power

The electrical system is equipped with a redundant UPS system from Eaton in combination with a Lovol Marelli back-up generator. Thereby every rack is provided with two redundant 16 Amp power feeds (No-break). Additional power feeds can be provided.


Lovol Marelli power generator


Firedetection

The datafloor is protected via the VESDA (Very Early Smoke Detection Apparatus) laser detectors. VESDA is capable to detect a fire in the very early stages. The moment the VESDA system detects a possible fire it will send out an alarm via our BMS (Building management system). Thereby hanging in the hallway leading to the datafloor are multiple CO2 fire extinguishers.


VESDA fire detection


Cooling

The datacenter uses free air cooling for most of the year, which means that outside air is being used to cool the servers. This method of cooling is possible because the temperature in the Netherlands, for 80% of the year, is below the 20 degrees celsius. The remaining 20% of the year uses the traditional systems from Trane and Uniflair.

The average maintained temperature in the datacenter is ± 24 degrees Celsius.


Chillers on the roof


Other facilities

InterDC also provides a meeting room and a canteen for lunch breaks.


Meeting room

 

Address
  • InterRacks C.V.
  • Joskinstraat 28
  • 7547AB Enschede
  • Nederland
Datacenter
  • InterDC
  • Joskinstraat 30
  • 7547AB Enschede
  • Nederland
Bank info
Bank: ING
City: Enschede
Country: Nederland
IBAN: NL11INGB0004893569
BIC: INGNL2A
Chamber of commerce
Chamber of commerce: 08135503
Region: Veluwe en Twente
Vat number: NL8147.47.796.B01